0.0 / 5 0 Reviews
Pick-up and drop-off hotel in Siem Reap
Drinking water and cool towel during trip
Transportation during the tour
Live tour guide (English, Spanish, German)
per person BOOK NOW
Explore the mountains, pine forests, and lakes of Kirirom National Park on this private full-day tour from Phnom Penh. Learn more about local life and culture with a visit to Chambok village; admire the Chambok waterfall; and soak up the scenery on a guided hike.
- Full-day private Kirirom National Park and Chambok village tour from Phnom Penh
- Meet the locals and gain an insight into rural life in Cambodia with a visit to Chambok village
- Enjoy hiking around the lakes and forests of Kirirom National Park
- Marvel at natural wonders such as the Chambok waterfall
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Depart this morning at 7:30 am from your hotel for a drive to Kirirom National Park west of Phnom Penh. It is situated in Kampong Speu province and was the first to receive national park status in Cambodia. You will follow Highway 4 all the way until you reach the Kirirom junction from where the road becomes slightly bumpier. Take a turn first towards Chambok community and explore one of Cambodia’s first community based tourism projects. Enjoy a 30 minute trek through the forest to the Chambok waterfall and enjoy your picnic lunch (own arrangement from Phnom Penh). And then, you will pass through the gate of Kirirom and drive all the way up to the top to admire the views of the surrounding forest and mountain ranges at 675 meters above sea level. Take a stroll along some of the many trails towards the lake (20 mins). The pine forest is of particular interest and offers a relaxing walk and there are numerous streams and rapids in the park to be visited as well. Return to Phnom Penh mid afternoon after a refreshing day in the national park.
Kirirom National Park was initially established as a holiday resort and tourist city in 1945. The area was named Kirirom “Joyful Mountain” by the King at the suggestion of a monk from Phnom Penh. The mountain, which is 700 meters in height, covers an area of 35,000 hectares. It is conveniently located in Phnom Sruoch District, Kampong Speu Province, and 120 km southwest of Phnom Penh. It can be reached by National Road Nº4.
Chambox Village is situated next to Kirirom National Park, Chambok has a lot of attractions and activities to offer to both local and international tourists who are strongly interested in nature. It is well known for its three streams, including the biggest with beautiful waterfall. Tourists can take guided tours to one of those streams and enjoy the views while hiking through the forest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
41 Reviews From
15 hours BATTAMBANG
0 Reviews From
4 hours SIEM REAP
0.0 / 5
based on 0 reviews