OUR AWARENESS & COMMITMENT OF RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL
- We aim and commit to building a more sustainable future and become a responsible player in the tourism industry.
- We respect ourselves, our team and environment that we are living to our world.
- We are wholeheartedly committed towards being a responsible travel company who genuinely cares about how our business impacts the people and places it touches.
- We are committed to being proactive in developing all forms of travel in a more sustainable manner, whilst strongly supporting community based tourism projects and local organization.
- As our business continues to grow we are determined to reduce the impact from our operations and increase the benefit to the communities we visit.
- We do our best to not waste time or resources, we highly value your time and every single investment and whenever possible, pro-actively improve the world we live in.
- When we create our tours, we adhere to the highest standards of responsible tourism. By partnering with local communities for our tours, each of our tours respects and sustains local lifestyles while giving you the unique and personalized experiences which last a lifetime.
- We create and remain the best working environment for staffs who have passion, enthusiastic and ambition in developing themselves.
OUR RESPONSIBLE POLICIES
We have a responsibility to respect and co-create the communities and ecosystems we visit.
- Protect the Environment – its flora, fauna and landscapes with fully aware of ecology protection.
- Respect local cultures – traditions, religions and built heritage
- Benefit local communities – both economically and socially
- Conserve natural resources – from the office to the destination
- Minimize pollution – through noise, waste disposal and congestion
WHAT DOES ANGKOR DYNASTY DO?
The objective is to contribute to preserve the region natural resources and develop the country in a healthy and sustainable way, making it a better place to live without losing its unique essence.
Our core commitments to define the way we work and perform with the highlight points as follows:
We select accommodations providers (suppliers) who have adopted good social and environmental practices with commitment for more responsible and sustainable business manner.
Work with hotel partners to friendly remind customers of in-room power and resource saving encourage the adoption of eco option such as reusing towels and sheets.
2. Reduce Energy & Water Consumption
– Our office is a green office oriented, dedicated to the preservation and protection of the environment.
– Turn off lights when not in use, especially during lunch break and out of office hours.
– Use available sunlight to illuminate instead of light bulbs when possible.
– Reduce and replace inefficient, outdated or excessive lighting in the whole office compound.
– Use outdoor air for “Free Cooling” when the outside air temperature and conditions permit, especially during winter and dry season.
– Turn off computers, monitors and printers during non-business hours.
– Educate and encourage employees, guides and other stakeholders to be energy-conscious and offer ideas about how to save energy.
– Ensure all guides and transportation agents are aware of energy conservation measures such as turning off the engine when waiting for the clients.
– Look for excessive use of water in bathrooms and reduce the flow of water from the tap.
– Regularly inspect water leaks in the basin and toilets.
– Consider and practice re-using water where possible.
3. Waste management
– Reduce reliance on plastic bags and containers by using reusable water bottles, cups and lunch boxes.
– Use environmental or natural cleaning products to reduce pollution.
– Measure, record and monitor the usage of plastic bags.
– Print on both sides of paper and reuse one side printed paper.
4. Sustainable & Community-based Tourism
– Encouraging our travellers to take part in sustainable projects, shop at fair trade shops, stay at local run accommodations providers and eat at restaurants run by vocational institutions training disadvantage youths.
– Give priority to purchasing and consuming locally made products when quality, availability and price allow.
– Regular donations to the local communities more in need.
– Work with social enterprises to provide giveaways for clients or local souvenirs.
– Minimize negative environmental impacts through alternative ways such as walking, cycling, and rickshaws.
– Discourage smoking, garbage, disruption of local communities’ life.
– We do not offer activities which damage local wildlife or support the mistreatment of animals.
– Limit unnecessary waste and minimize consumption of paper, energy, and water at offices and during tours.
5. Childsafe commitment and support difficult living
– We pioneer and support projects related to children and follow strictly to Child Protection policies.
– We do not engage in any activity that is in anyway harmful for children, like child labour or child sex tourism..
– Yearly we plan a winter outing for staff and we frequently tend to travel to a remote area to meet local hill tribal children and raise donation by giving clothes, books and essential appliance too.
– We donate materials and labour to construct kindergarten facilities in impoverished communities.
– Our staff makes regular trips and donates to orphanages and other charitable centers that help the disadvantaged.
HOW PASSION ASIA ACHIEVE OUR COMMITMENTS AND GOALS
- We participate some trusted & leading organizations of management & certificate for responsible travel, sustainable tourism and environmental protections
- We provide training and required resources to all employees.
We openly communicate our policies and practices to interested parties about commitment and consistent sustainable business practices.
- We monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare our performance with our policies, targets and objectives, with a view to continuous improvement
- Inform all suppliers of our commitment to sustainable practices and our operations of business in socially and environmentally friendly manner.
- Deliver monthly “Green” newsletter to all suppliers to increase awareness of eco-friendly updated news.
- Provide tourists with relevant information to encourage responsible tourism by sending them the Do’s and Don’ts tips before they arrive to Vietnam and Southeast Asia.
41 Reviews From
15 hours BATTAMBANG
0 Reviews From
4 hours SIEM REAP