0.0 / 5 0 Reviews
Pick-up and drop-off hotel in Siem Reap
Drinking water and cool towel during trip
Transportation during the tour
Live tour guide (English, Spanish, German)
per person BOOK NOW
Be mesmerized by the captivating choreography and hypnotic color of a Phare performance in Siem Reap. Feast your senses on a 90-minute spectacle that blends riveting theater with folk music and distinctly Cambodian stories. Commend the determination of the young circus artists, many of who are from challenging social and economic backgrounds, as they hypnotize the audience with their energy and emotion. Gain insight into the charity Phare Ponleu Selpak and discover the work the organization does to help vulnerable children and adults in Cambodian society.
- Phare show admission ticket in Siem Reap
- See circus arts that use dance, music and movement to tell Cambodian folk tales and modern stories
- Be wowed by the talents of this young theatre troupe
- Discover the great work of Phare Ponleu Selpak in changing young lives through education, social support and art
- Select open seating or upgrade for preferred seating including a beverage and gift
Make your own way to the impressive theatre in the historical heart in Siem Reap and take your seat in the position selected at the time of booking. Hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the curtains part to reveal a talented troupe of acrobats and dancers; marvel at the sleek agility of the performers, all of who derive from unimaginably difficult situations, and feel the melodic pulsations of the music as the show launches into life.
Watch a spectacle that depicts Cambodian culture, history and belief unravel before your eyes and enjoy a compelling combination of acrobatics, juggling, aerial arts, contortion and dance.
Opt to sit in standard seats or select an upgrade to enjoy a prime position in the front center rows. Also receive a complimentary beverage and gift if the upgrade is selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seating begins at 20 minutes prior to scheduled showtime. Last entry is 5 minutes past showtime
- Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket office may be able to accommodate rescheduling if requested at least 24 hours prior to booked showtime
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers who require wheelchairs are to inform us in advance for prior arrangements.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
41 Reviews From
15 hours BATTAMBANG
0 Reviews From
4 hours SIEM REAP
0.0 / 5
based on 0 reviews