0.0 / 5 0 Reviews
Pick-up and drop-off hotel in Siem Reap
Drinking water and cool towel during trip
Transportation during the tour
Live tour guide (English, Spanish, German)
per person BOOK NOW
Feast your senses on the enticing smells and explosive flavors of Cambodian cuisine on a evening tour of Siem Reap’s street food district. Climb aboard a motorized rickshaw and delve into the cultural melting pot of street food with an expert gastronomic guide. Pleasure you palate with local delicacies and sweet desserts, savoring the flavor of skewered meat, fried crickets and soft-boiled duck eggs. Numbers are limited to only 12 food-lovers per tour to ensure you enjoy an intimate experience on this small-group excursion.
- Nighttime food tour of Siem Reap
- Savor the flavors of Cambodian snacks and dessert like Khmer rice cake and sweet mangosteen
- Ride away from tourist crowds on a remork-moto
- Visit a fruit market and explore the bustling street stalls of local food vendors
- Hear insights from your guide about local delicacies, including fried cricket, red ant and spider
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Join up with your guide at the meeting location, and climb aboard your remork-moto, a motorized rickshaw and common form of Cambodian transportation. Weave your way through the winding streets and leave the tourist trail far behind as you arrive in a local street food district.
Feast your senses on the aromatic aromas of the area then disembark to discover streets thronged with stalls selling exotic fruits and sizzling snacks. Sample the vibrant purple dragon fruit and grimace, as you smell the mighty durian, a fruit with an unmistakable stench.
Gasp as you see the local delicacies of fried tarantulas and crickets and test your culinary courage when it comes to testing the specialty. Choose from a multitude of mouthwatering dishes, savoring the flavor of tender barbecued meat on skewers, soft duck eggs, Khmer fried chicken and green mango smothered in chili and salt.
Savor more local delicacies at a rustic restaurant then conclude your feast with sweet treats from a popular dessert stall. Try baked pudding and fruit concoctions to awaken your taste buds.
Digest your bounteous banquet and decide whether to return to your hotel in a comfortable vehicle or stay amid the vibrant atmosphere of Pub Street, a convenient location perfect for experiencing the colorful nightlife of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout areas of Cambodia; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
- Vegetarians can be catered for. Please inform when confirming to your local tour operator and when meeting your local guide if you have any allergies or you do not eat certain foods
- In the rare event of extreme weather or other conditions such as flooding you will be contacted and given the opportunity to reschedule or cancel.
- For most of the year it is hot in Siem Reap. There will be opportunities to purchase water, and you can also bring a supply with you. Please keep hydrated. During the rainy season you should bring an umbrella or light rain jacket. Plastic ponchos are also readily available for a small sum in local shops and markets.
41 Reviews From
15 hours BATTAMBANG
0 Reviews From
4 hours SIEM REAP
0.0 / 5
based on 0 reviews