0.0 / 5 0 Reviews
Pick-up and drop-off hotel in Siem Reap
Drinking water and cool towel during trip
Transportation during the tour
Live tour guide (English, Spanish, German)
per person BOOK NOW
Witness the sunrise at the extraordinary Angkor Wat and bike your way through the vast collection of ancient temples. Learn about Cambodian history by visiting the main temples such as Bayon, Preah Khan, Ta Prohm and hidden temples surrounded the complex. This exciting bike tour allows you to uncover the rich history of Cambodia while enjoying the beautiful views of the ancient Angkor temples.
Let our experienced English-speaking guide take you away from the touristic route as you will take part in a bike ride through Angkor off-road to see the ruined temple and explore the hidden trails around Angkor complex.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Siem Reaper, Bamboo Street, Siem Reap 17254 Cambodia
In the early morning, our guides and drivers will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you directly to Angkor Wat in time to see the sunrise. Your guide will take you to the best spots to witness the colourful sunrise. Afterwards, you will go through the Angkor central complex and talk about the history and symbolism of the temple. Ask as many questions as possible to ensure you get the information of the place you’ll visit. When you have finished discovering Angkor Wat and had breakfast, you will be met with your bikes. You will then start the bike tour down single trails behind Angkor Wat.
On your bike, you will follow tracks that take you through small villages hidden in the Angkor Wat complex, where you will learn about local livelihoods. You will continue to discover other temples such as Angkor Thom City, Bayon Temple, Preah Khan temple and Ta Prom temple better known as the Tomb Raider temple.
You will then have lunch at a local restaurant to try the spice-infused Cambodian cuisine. After enjoying your lunch you will head back to town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Cambodia is a conservative country, especially when you visit the main temple, Angkor Wat, we would like all of the participants to wear clothing that covers shoulder and knees, due to the cultural respected.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
41 Reviews From
15 hours BATTAMBANG
0 Reviews From
4 hours SIEM REAP
0.0 / 5
based on 0 reviews